- damage to vehicles caused by: road traffic accidents, fire hazards, risks from natural hazards and risks of explosion
- theft of vehicles or components
- unlawful actions of third parties
- expenses provided for in the insurance contract
RCA and Green Card insurance
- damages for which the Insured is liable, according to the law, against third parties damaged by a motor vehicle accident;
- expenses related to the insured case and incurred by the Insured or the person damaged in the civil process.