Whether you're just starting out or your business is in full swing, opt for a current account in lei or foreign currency and benefit from dedicated product and service packages, fast and efficient day-to-day operations, round-the-clock access to company funds both at home and abroad*.
- Unlimited access to company funds, anytime, anywhere
- You have increased flexibility in use
- You get low fees when making transactions via remote services
- You can deposit and withdraw cash according to your business needs**
- Make inter and intra-bank transfers
- You can carry out advantageous currency conversion operations
**in accordance with the legislation in force.
How can you open a current account if you are a new customer?
- Download the bank forms and the list of related documents below, according to your company's organisational form
- Complete the downloaded forms electronically and prepare the required package of documents according to the list
- Apply the qualified advanced electronic signature (signature applied in relation to the tax authority) on each form and copy of document, and send them in electronic format to the email address: email@example.com
- The bank will inform you by phone and email about the account opening process. For more details, please contact the Support Service on +373 22 812 555.
- Form for legal entities, remote opening
- Application for remote account opening for legal entities
- Application for OTP Internet and Mobile Banking
- List of documents to be submitted to the bank in electronic format
In bank branches
- List of documents submitted to the Bank for opening the first account
- Application for opening accounts for Legal Entities
- Universal banking contract
- Questionnaire for legal entities
- Signature specimen sheet
Customers may only deposit or withdraw cash in accordance with the law.
- Request for cash deposit in foreign currency
- Request cash withdrawal in foreign currency
- Delegation on cash withdrawal in MDL