- You benefit from an extended operating schedule compared to the bank's counters
- Benefit from increased security by using the most advanced security technologies for authentication and transaction authorization (fingerprint / Face ID)
- You have unlimited access to bank accounts on any computer, smartphone or tablet connected to the Internet
- You can view your account balance in real time and download your transaction history / details whenever you need
- Open online current, savings or deposit accounts
- You make transfers from account to account, by simply entering the name of the Beneficiary, to whom you have made transactions before
- Make cash and currency payments quickly and easily
- Create and manage payment / and transfer templates / patterns as you want
- Set scheduled payments for service providers and other payments
- You make foreign exchange whenever you need *
- View bank card information and transactions
- View credit information
- Communicate with the bank via secure messaging and Chat
- You can call the support service, at any time and in any circumstance
- You can locate the nearest Branch or ATM on the map
Migration of customers who are subscribers to Business Internet Banking
Now you no longer need to use a separate device to authenticate or authorize transactions, the Mobias Token mobile application, available on Google Play and the App Store, replaces the device for generating unique passwords - physical token, for a more convenient and secure experience. Once installed on the same phone, the OTP Mobile Banking and Mobias Token applications interact automatically, which saves you the hassle of manually generating and copying passwords.
Mobias Token helps you to connect and authorize transactions in OTP Internet and Mobile Banking, using the most advanced security protocols and technologies such as Touch ID (fingerprint scanning) / Face ID (facial recognition).
See how you can activate the application by watching a video tutorial here.
To log in to the application, follow the instructions we have provided in our user manuals and tutorials on YouTube.